Business: Sauce Advertising | Location: Bedfordview | Type: Permanent and On-site
As a Junior Multimedia Designer at Sauce Advertising you will create multimedia assets that answer client objectives and engage consumers. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including video editing, graphic design, multimedia presentations and webpage layout/design. You will be responsible for creative output within these areas and will be required to work closely with the digital team. You will report directly to the Digital Lead.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Graphic Design: Create eye-catching graphics for digital and occasionally print materials, including but not limited to, social media content, banners, email comms, digital newsletters, multimedia presentations, websites. Collaborate with the Art Directors and Copy Writers to conceptualise and execute designs that align with brand guidelines.
- Video Editing: Edit and assemble raw video footage and graphics into compelling video content. Add effects, transitions, and music to enhance the visual appeal of videos. Aiding in video animation and production
- PowerPoint Multimedia Presentations: Design engaging multimedia presentations for sales pitches, webinars, and internal communication. Incorporate visual elements, animations, and interactive features to make presentations informative and captivating.
- Web design: Creation and layout of webpages, understanding functionality and UX & UI.
- Animation: Create simple animation assets and animated Banners
- Social Media: Social Media creative – all artwork for all social platforms
- Stay Current: Keep up-to-date with industry trends, design tools, and emerging technologies to continually improve your skills and contribute fresh ideas to the team.
- Creativity and an eye for detail.
- The ability to develop solutions/new approaches to briefs/design problems and convey these design approaches in the form of key visuals, mock-ups, storyboards or animations/edits.
- Have a solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout.
- Proficient in:
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premier Pro
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills and be able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/jobs simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- A passion and hunger for knowledge of AI and other emerging technologies
- To constantly evaluate your skill set based on latest best practices and design principles.
- Upskilling in programs and techniques to deliver work that is of a consistently high standard.
- Must have a tertiary qualification with a strong digital foundation.
- Be Mac literate.
- Digital agency experience is beneficial.
- Must have a good understanding of Online Marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years of agency experience
- Needs to have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Brand Strategist Role, 1 of which should be as a senior
- Experience in managing/mentoring a branding team and driving a branding agenda would be advantageous