Business: Sauce Advertising | Location: Bedfordview | Type: Permanent and On-site
We’re looking for a highly conceptual & strategically minded creative with strong leadership and communication skills who is great at multi-tasking. Your main role is to manage and mentor our talented studio comprising of art directors, designers, writers and multimedia designers, ensuring world class creative output on all fronts, no matter how big or small the project.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Our big ideas shift the needle and fit the brand
- Our creative presentations tell the right story
- Our executions are award-winning
- Managing the creative output of a studio of approximately 20 people
Strong understanding of layout, typography, graphic design, print, motion graphics, branding, UX design and effective story telling is essential. You will report to the Creative Director.
- Minimum of 7 years of agency experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Art Director Role, 2 of which should be as a senior Art Director
- Experience in managing/mentoring a creative team and driving a creative agenda would be advantageous